1. It is advisable to carry two forms of Photo ID.
2. Make sure your passport is at least valid for six months
3. Calling the Embassy of the country you are visiting and check if you require a Visa/ Transit Visa is always helpful.
4. Consulting your Doctor for immunizations is advisable.
5. Take more of your personal stuff or gifts by buying light suit case
6. Travel protection insurance in advisable.
7. Note down your Passport Number, Visa Number, Traveler's Check numbers.
8. It is advisable to check the baggage allowance in the website of the airlines you flying with or call them.
9. As there are always long lines at airport security, check-in at least 3 hours before your departure time, This is strongly recommended.
10. It is advisable to check on your reservation before you travel with the Airlines /Travel Agency
11. Drink lot of fluids while you are flying.
12. Please request your agent to assign you seat/s you desire.
13. Do not forget your meal request.
Copyright © 2011 peacelandtravels.com. All Rights Reserved.